10 top reasons for Spring School Trips
1. More room to roam The beaches are quiet, there are no tourists and your group has loads more room to play, explore and enjoy the great outdoors[/box]
2. Greater flexibility Spring gives you greater control on the length of your trip, the activities you choose and the timings. Coming before the hectic Summer season lets you create something much more bespoke
3. Amazing discounts We offer 10% off all off-peak school trips, offering fantastic value for money. Speak to us about free teacher places.
4. Three hot meals a day After each exhilarating adventure activity we refuel your group with a warming hot meal in our superb restaurant. Loads of choice and huge portion sizes for hungry adventurers!
5. Cheaper Coach Costs You will find that your transport costs are cheaper in Spring. Ask us for our recommended coach supplier list, which will help you find a great deal
6. A great teaching aid Take your students away in Spring and you will be able to refer to their experience as reference for so many curriculum topics for the rest of the year. Geography, PE, Cookery, Science - our trips cover loads of subjects, which teachers find so helpful to refer back to.
7. Make the most of the facilities Enjoy the quieter periods and Harrow House’s superb sports facilities. These can be pre-booked for your exclusive use.
8. Incorporate revision into your trip We provide modern classrooms free of charge for you to run revision & teaching sessions during your week away. Combining adventure and learning is a fantastic way to help students retain information. Fresh air, exercise and learning all go hand-in-hand.
9. Toasty wetsuits and top notch kit We NEVER worry about the weather at Land & Wave. Our kit is the very best and designed to keep you safe, warm and protected. Our huge stock of 5mm winter wetsuits ensure your group can enjoy the sea whatever the weather.
10. Engage, motivate & focus your students A school trip away is an amazing way to get the best out of your class. Why would you wait until the end of the school year to do it?