We're looking for creative marketing talent to join our crew.
We've grown really fast over the last 9 years and need someone full of beans to keep the energy up and play a key role in engaging customers, old and new.
We'll pay you £25,000 a year + a profit share bonus (£3500 over the last 12 months).
You'll work 40 hours a week and get 28 days holiday a year.
You'll be joining a great team of people, who all work really hard and care about what they do.
An enthusiasm for the great outdoors and adventure is a must. You'll play a key role within the marketing team, heading up campaigns, maintaining our high standards in branding and social media, generating new content and hosting events like open days, adventure festivals and community weekends.
The must haves...
- At least 3 years experience working in a creative/ marketing role
- Excellent social skills - you'll be talking to clients face-to-face, so you need to be warm and engaging
- Great written communication - you'll need to be able to produce interesting and engaging copy
- Know your way around an SLR, be confident using editing software to get the best out of your photos.
- We'll need to see previous, effective, use of social media for business
- Experience using CRM software
- If you're not hardworking, enthusiastic and energetic, then we're not interested
- A love of the great outdoors and an understanding of Land & Wave as a business
- Driving license
Could this be you?
You want to live and work near the sea.
You want to join energetic, friendly outdoorsy people to do meaningful work.
You like to work hard and meet new people.
You don't mind pitching in with all kinds of random jobs when we're really, really busy (because that's just what needs to happen).
You like dogs.
Where and Why?
Land & Wave staff usually choose to live in Swanage or just across the water in Poole. We're a sociable bunch and there's always adventures to involved in. Employees have access to all our equipment including our fleet of paddle boards and kayaks if you fancy a post-work paddle.
There will also be subsidised outdoor training courses and assessments, which you are welcome to access. Your primary role will be office based, so if you're lifelong dream is to be a full-time instructor, then please check out our other jobs on offer.
There are very regular staff trips to mountains, rivers, crags and coastlines.
We're still growing, it's a great time to join the company. We're developing new products and bases in the mountains of Wales and Europe.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please use 'Sales & Marketing Executive 'Creative Marketing Talent' as the title of your email.
Please find out as much as you can about us before you send us an application.