Hello companies of Dorset
We are offering a free coasteering session to adventurous Dorset-based companies in the run up to Christmas so you can reward your wonderful staff! Check out our main website here for more about us.
Why are you offering this for free?
Due to the big increase in the number of people coasteering with us we need to train lots of new instructors to our very high standards. We now need people (like you!) for our trainee instructors to take out coasteering and gain experience ready for next season (don’t worry your session will still have plenty of fully qualified staff as well!)
…and why else ?
We also realise that most of our clients come from far afield and we would like more Dorset locals to fully appreciate what coasteering is and how awesome it is! So if you are a Dorset based business, we would like to invite you to come coasteering between now and Christmas. Please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment! [box]
So what are the details?
- This offer is open every Saturday and Sunday between now and February 2014
- There are some mid-week sessions available as well on a first come first served basis.
- Coasteering will take place from Durdle Door or Dancing Ledge near Swanage
- Minibus transport can be arranged at a cost of £100 per 15 seater
- Maximum of 30 people per company. Group bookings only please
- Don’t worry, the sea is still a similar temperature to the summer time![/box]