Jobs at Land & Wave - Office Manager (Swanage) CLOSING DATE 16.00 THURSDAY 6TH APRIL Start date: End of April (2017) onwards Rate of pay: £10 per hour. Hours of work: usually Monday - Friday 09:30 - 14:30 (but we can be flexible) Land & Wave helps people have excellent adventures in Dorset, the UK and Europe. We’re getting ready for our busiest year ever and need an Office Manager to help us stay organised and look after our awesome customers. We're looking for someone that is kind, compassionate, articulate and enthusiastic. The Job... You'll normally be working in our office in Swanage (BH191EJ), Sometimes we might ask you to do things (e.g. meet and greet customers) at different sites close to our office in Swanage What you'll be doing...
- Maintaining a really high standard of customer service - answering the phone, responding to emails
- Taking bookings - talking to our clients and analysing data
- Managing assets - booking resources, working with external suppliers and outside agencies
- Developing relationships with the community - arranging accommodation for staff, working on community projects
- Finance support - reconciling payments, approving payments, checking invoices