Summer of fun
Are you aged between 8 and 16?
Looking for fun-filled water sports and beach games this Summer?
Well this is your chance to get rid of your parents and have two fantastic days hanging out with Land & Wave at Sandbanks Watersports.
What will you be doing?
Learn the basics of paddle boarding and kayaking including balance techniques, paddle skills, how to keep safe and how to improve your speed. We'll finish the day with some slack-lining if there's time.
Learn more advanced skills and go on some journeys on the water. End the day with a fun session on our jumbo paddle board. We will be able to issue you with a Paddle Power certificate - an accredited award by the British Canoe Union.
The 2-day courses run on Monday and Tuesday's AND Wednesday and Thursday. You can book two courses if you wish, but the content will be similar. Single day courses available on request
How much will it cost?
£90 per child for the 2 days
Where are we?
Meet us on the grass area by the large Sandbanks car park.
Our activities take place on the beach, in the harbour and on the grass.
We run two courses each week:
Option 1: Monday & Tuesday
Option 2: Wednesday & Thursday
- 29 - 30 July
- 3 - 4 August
- 5 - 6 August
- 10 - 11 August
- 12-13 August
- 17-18 August
- 19-20 August
- 24-25 August
- 26-27 August
Boring Details for Your Parents
- Drop off is at 10am and collection in at 4pm
- Please ensure your kids have a packed lunch, suncream, shoes for the water, a hat and a water bottle
- All our staff are DBS checked and first aid qualified
- You will be asked to fill out a consent form when you arrive
- We will endeavour to spilt groups by ages as best we can
- Please call 01929 431 031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- If you are looking for a family day out then check out Sandbanks Watersports Festival on 1st August