Give Adventure Not Tat This Christmas
This year, our Christmas campaign is all about ditching the plastic, useless gifts. We’ve given you the low-down on the Top 5 Picks for Her & Him, now it’s time for the Top 5 Picks for Kids.
We’re declaring to all – Give Adventure Not Tat.
- Rock Reef. This indoor climbing centre is geared up for kids. Exciting route, underground caving systems and high ropes courses are crammed into this amazing centre on the end of Bournemouth Pier. There’s even a mezzanine cafe for parents to watch their kids while you relax with a coffee.
Prices start from £8
- Farmer Palmers A great gift for younger kids is a year’s pass to their favourite family farm. Set on the outskirts of Poole, this adventure farm features a petting zoo, tractor rides, bouncy castles, sandpit playground areas and barn full of hay.
Prices start from £4.60
- Ski Lessons Treat your kids to a skill for life, with ski or snowboarding lessons at Snowtrax. The family-friendly slopes are ideal for gaining your balance and improving your turns.
Passes from £7
- Kids Adventure Club If your kids love the sea, the woods and the beach, then the Land & Wave Easter Kids Club is an amazing gift. Treat the kids to 5 days of back-to-back adventure. Childcare and Christmas sorted? Win-win!
Day prices £39 – Look out for special offers!
- Get Outside. We really can’t say it enough, there is nothing better than just spending the day outside. Land & Wave vouchers are a perfect option. Choose from Coasteering, Weapons in the Woods, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Family Bushcraft.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out Graham’s acting skills in Part 2 of the Christmas Cinema below..
That finishes up our Top 5 Experience Picks for Kids. We hope we’ve given you a little inspiration for alternative gifts to buy and to help Give Adventure Not Tat this year.
Say NO to boring presents, say NO to mind-numbing electronics that get used once, say NO to boxsets, say NO to plastic and say NO to itchy jumpers from your Gran.
Instead say YES to being outside, say YES to awesome adventures, say YES to jumping in the sea, say YES to spending time as a family, say YES to buying experiences and not tat this year.
This year choose adventure, choose outside and choose experiences.
Get out there and find your adventure…#AdventurePeople