Jobs at Land & Wave | Assistant Instructor 2019 | £8.05 an hour
Land & Wave Assistant Instructors are important people - they look after our clients and help our instructors keep them safe and happy.
Our Assistant Instructors work 30 - 40 hours over 5 days a week (normally Monday - Friday) - they always have time to shadow sessions and have adventures.
Assistant Instructors work for Land & Wave during June, July and August.
Free food and accommodation is included.
To be an Assistant Outdoor Instructor you'll need to show us a real enthusiasm for working in the great outdoors and and have some experience working within a customer service role and have a great work ethic.
We’re based in Swanage, Dorset on the Jurassic Coast.
What do Assistant Instructors do?
Our Assistant Instructors help us with all sorts...
- They help serve our clients breakfast and dinner
- They shadow our instructors, gaining experience
- They look after our clients at lunchtimes and in the evenings
- They make sure our clients are feeling happy
- They help us with 'night duty' several times each week.
Why work for Land & Wave as an Assistant Instructor?
There's lots of reasons to spend a summer in Dorset working for Land & Wave...
- We'll pay you £8.05 an hour
- We'll train you and pay for qualifications
- You'll get lots of experience and great log books
- Food and accommodation are free
- You'll have time for your own adventures
How to Apply
Check our our website...
Make sure you want to work for us
Then apply here...