Jobs at Land & Wave | Office Administrator 2019 | £21,000 pro rata | Profit Share Bonus £3500 pro rata
Land & Wave is looking for a super organised person to help keep our office ship-shape and our customers happy.
We need a person that's committed and hard working but we know that flexibility is important. How many hours would you like to work? Can you work the occasional Saturday? Would you like to work more or less hours for a few months a year?
As an example we'd love someone that can work 30 - 40 hours over 5 days a week, working the occasional Saturday and maybe working a few less hours over the Winter.
We might be looking for more than one person, job sharing is certainly a possibility.
This is a permanent position. We’re based in Swanage, Dorset on the Jurassic Coast.
We'd love to employ someone that's part of our local community, if you could (should you choose) walk to work it would be brilliant.
To be an Office Administrator you'll need a great work ethic, a passion for excellent customer service and really enjoy working systematically. We use bespoke booking and diary systems, so being adaptable to new software systems is essential.
What does a Land & Wave Office Administrator do?
Your job will be to help us with all sorts...
- Managing phone and email enquiries and bookings
- Assisting with school trip administration
- Chasing payments, reconciling receipts, generating invoices
- Ordering for office and activity supplies
- Booking sites for activities
- Maintaining extremely high customer service standards
- General office admin tasks
- Use a variety of software systems; Xero, Activity Cloud, Google Sheets / Docs, Jotform
We get REALLY busy between May - September.
Why work for Land & Wave as an Office Administrator?
There's lots of reasons to work for Land & Wave...
- We'll pay you £21,000 a year pro rata + profit share bonus (£3500 pro rata)
- We're a fast-paced business
- You'll work with lots of lovely humans (and dogs)
- We're in beautiful, sunny Swanage
- You'll be a highly valued member of the Land & Wave gang
- Plenty of after-work social and adventures
How to Apply
Check our our website...
Make sure you want to work for us
Then email your cover letter and CV to: